Outsourcing and Management : Why the Market Benchmark Will Topple Old School Management Styles Paperback / softback
This book reveals how and why governance structures, outsourcing techniques and fluid enterprise boundaries will force a management revolution in the Twenty-First century.
It draws on academic research and real-world consulting experience to show that even in today's economy there are hard and fast rules for successful organizational performance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 219 pages, XX, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2012
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9781137032423
- Paperback / softback from £19.99
- Hardback from £59.65