Partnerships, Power and Peacebuilding : NGOs as Agents of Peace in Aceh and Timor-Leste Hardback
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
By highlighting the scope and limitations of local NGO agencies, this book presents a unique perspective of the relationship between peacebuilding theory and its application in practice, outlining how well-educated, well-connected local decision makers and thinkers navigate the uneven power dynamics of the international aid system.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 200 pages, XII, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/09/2014
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9781137369697
- Paperback / softback from £48.25