The Thought Gang Paperback / softback
France. A skint, clapped-out British philosopher meets an incompetent, freshly released, one-armed, armed robber.
The Thought Gang is born as the duo blag their way from Montpellier to Toulon for the ultimate bank robbery.
Ferociously funny, Fischer combines an extravagant sense of humour with a flair for the grotesque in this heady follow-up to the Booker shortlisted Under the Frog.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/09/2007
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099516927
- Paperback / softback from £12.69