The Morality of Business : A Profession for Human Wealthcare Hardback
Government interference in free enterprise is growing.
Should they intercede in business ethics and corporate responsibility; and if so, to what extent?
The Morality of Business: A Profession for Human Wealthcare goes beyond the utilitarian case in discussing the various elements of business ethics, social policy, job security, outsourcing, government regulation, stakeholder theory, advertising and property rights.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 138 pages, XII, 138 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 27/02/2007
- Category: Business ethics
- ISBN: 9780387489063
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £78.75