Brand Management : Research, Theory and Practice Paperback / softback
For more than three decades it has been argued that the brand is an important value creator and should be a top management priority.
However, the definition of what a brand is remains elusive. BRAND MANAGEMENT: RESEARCH, THEORY, AND PRACTICE fills a gap in the market, providing an understanding of different 'schools of thought' in brand management and offers deep insight into the opening question of the opening question of almost every brand management course: 'What is a brand?'This comprehensive second edition offers an exhaustive scientific analysis of various approaches to brand management developed over the past thirty years.
It also delivers a thorough understanding of the strategic and managerial implications of different brand perspectives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 57 Line drawings, black and white; 20 Tables, black and white; 57 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/11/2015
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781138804692