Defending Your Brand : How Smart Companies Use Defensive Strategy to Deal with Competitive Attacks Hardback
by Tim Calkins
Here Calkins shows business how to create and maintain a defensive strategy including: how to understand and get competitive intelligence; how to determine if your brand or company is at risk; how to create a defensive strategy; limiting risk and preventing a trial; understanding your own IP as a weapon - and much more.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 294 pages, IX, 294 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/09/2012
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9780230340343
- Paperback / softback from £19.95