Picasso Paperback / softback
by Tim Hilton
Part of the World of Art series
There have been many books about this astonishing artist, most of them written as celebrations of his creative abundance.
Tim Hilton has a more challenging purpose: to define Picasso's achievement and his place within twentieth-century art.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 177 Illustrations, black and white; 30 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/02/1976
- Category: Art & design styles: Expressionism
- ISBN: 9780500201442