100 Walks in Wiltshire Paperback / softback
Edited by Tim Jollands
Wiltshire is a walker's paradise with many unexpected delights. With half the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this new collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles will help you explore the best of this beautiful, mystical and timeless landscape. The Crowood Walking Guides give detailed and accurate route descriptions of the 100 walks.
Full-colour mapping is included which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey.
Details of where to park and where to eat and drink are included and also places of interest to see along the way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 87 route maps and 1 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/01/2016
- Category: Travel & holiday
- ISBN: 9781785000430
- EPUB from £8.00