Policing and Security in Practice : Challenges and Achievements Hardback
Edited by Tim Prenzler
Part of the Crime Prevention and Security Management series
This volume addresses critical questions about how to achieve the best outcomes from police and security providers by reviewing and critiquing the scientific literature and identifying best practice guidelines.
Chapters cover a range of topical issues, including legitimacy, organised crime, public protests and intelligence and investigations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, XXIII, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/04/2012
- Category: Police & security services
- ISBN: 9780230300569
- Paperback / softback from £22.19