The Challenge of Transition : Trade Unions in Russia, China and Vietnam Hardback
Part of the Non-Governmental Public Action series
This book explores the transformation of employment relations, the rise of worker protest and the reform of trade union practice to ask how successfully the state-socialist trade unions have adapted to their new role of representing the rights and interests of workers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 218 pages, X, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/11/2010
- Category: Sociology: work & labour
- ISBN: 9780230233300
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69