One of the most romanticised and written-about regions of Europe, the South of France brings together history, ancient and modern, stunning scenery, the unparalleled elegance of Cannes, Monaco and St Tropez, and the raw, energetic pulse of Marseille.
There are remote villages, forgotten churches and vast cloudless skies; there are legendary restaurants and blue-chip casinos; there are vibrant quaysides and backstreet city bars; and no one can take you closer to the action than Time Out's team of expert resident writers.
Fluent in the language, tuned into the people and politics of the sun-drenched South, they will guide you across the map, from the Alps to sea level, not missing a trick along the way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, Illustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps
- Publisher: Heartwood Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/03/2009
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781846700347