Institutions, Ideas and Learning in Welfare State Change : Labour Market Reforms in Germany Hardback
Part of the New Perspectives in German Political Studies series
Investigates the transformation of German labour market policy, showing that Germany has departed from the conservative-corporatist path of welfare, especially with the Hartz Legislation of the Red-Green government.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 235 pages, XI, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/02/2011
- Category: Welfare & benefit systems
- ISBN: 9780230243279
- Paperback / softback from £56.95