Quality and Legitimacy of Global Governance : Case Lessons from Forestry Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
As the international community struggles with major issues such as deforestation, it is increasingly turning to sustainable development and market-based mechanisms to tackle environmental problems.
Focusing on forestry, this book investigates the legitimacy of global forums and evaluates the quality of global governance in the current era.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XVII, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/02/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230243583
- Paperback / softback from £48.95