The Ends of Philosophy of Religion : Terminus and Telos Hardback
Knepper criticizes existing efforts in the philosophy of religion for being out of step with, and therefore useless to, the academic study of religion, then forwards a new program for philosophy of religion that is in step with, and therefore useful to, the academic study of religion.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XIV, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: Phenomenology & Existentialism
- ISBN: 9781137336866
- Paperback / softback from £48.95