Energy Modeling in Architectural Design Paperback / softback
Energy Modeling in Architectural Design demonstrates how design elements can lead to energy savings, to help you reduce the energy footprint of your buildings.
In addition to identifying climate opportunities, you'll also learn fundamental passive design elements for software-agnostic energy modeling of your projects from conception.
Using parametric models and testing each element during design will lead you to create beautiful and high-performance buildings.
Illustrated with more than 100 color images, this book also includes a pattern guide for high-performance buildings, discusses energy and daylighting optimization, and has a glossary for easy reference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, 95 Line drawings, color; 19 Halftones, color; 25 Tables, black and white; 114 Illustratio
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/06/2017
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9781138889392