Wittig presents the first unified coherent framework for the systematic analysis of terrorist finance.
With empirical examples from around the globe, he dispels several popular myths about these activities to make an important step forward in our understanding of not only terrorist finance, but also the place of terrorism in the contemporary world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, XI, 238 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/07/2011
- Category: Terrorism, armed struggle
- ISBN: 9780230291843
- Paperback / softback from £55.35