Effective Online Teaching : Foundations and Strategies for Student Success Paperback / softback
In order to enable the widespread adoption of online education, faculty must be trained in the pedagogy of teaching in this medium.
This book offers an understanding of how cognition and learning theory applies to an online learning environment.
Through behaviorist, constructivist, and cognitive approaches it provides strategies for incorporating this knowledge into effective learner-centered teaching practice.
Each chapter contains reflection and discussion questions which can be used for self-directed learning.
It is ideal for new instructors or those new to online teaching.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Publication Date: 27/06/2011
- Category: Educational equipment & technology, computer-aided learning (CAL)
- ISBN: 9780470578384
- Paperback / softback from £54.45