Design Doubles : Knitting Patterns for Shawl and Sweater Pairs Paperback / softback
A gorgeous color or texture pattern beckons to a designer to try it out in different ways.
Should it be used for a hat, a sweater, a cape? In this book, designer Toby Roxane Barna allowed her imagination to explore the variations and came up with pairs of designs-a sweater and a shawl-sharing at least one similar design element.
For example, a lace pattern from a shawl may be used to form the yoke of a sweater or a button band and hem on a cardigan.
An expert in using color to maximize the "wow" factor, Toby has outdone herself with this exquisite pattern collection.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 60 Halftones, color; 10 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Stackpole Books
- Publication Date: 14/09/2018
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9780811718042