The Air Fryer Cookbook : Deep-Fried Flavour Made Easy, Without All the Fat! Paperback / softback
by Todd English
Air fryers are hot new kitchen appliances that use forced hot air to "fry" foods without oil.
This is a huge boon to home cooks who love the flavour and texture of deep-fried foods, but hate the fat, calories, mess, and danger that accompany frying foods in a pan of hot oil.
Air fryers are sold at most major retailers, including Argos, Tesco and Amazon. Air fryers have been road-tested by major websites but there is no mainstream cookbook on the market for consumers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 50 colour photos
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 08/12/2016
- Category: Cooking with specific gadgets
- ISBN: 9781472139276