Charisma : Public Speaking Secrets for Introverts on How to Influence People and Handle Small Talk With Confidence (How to Be a Powerful, Dynamic and Confident Leader) Paperback / softback
by Tom Avery
Paperback / softback
No longer do people want to hire the "perfect speaker", now they want to know that they will like you personally. The great thing is that you can use your website to give them access to all these images and information about you and your speaking career.
- One of the most practical (not theory) books on public speaking and presentation skill
- Written for novice to advanced speakers
- There is a chapter for everybody from Defeating Fear and Anxiety to Finding Your Winning Style to Memory Technique to Remember Your Speech
- Writing style used is - get to the point
- Every page includes new information
- What I learned, found and discovered
If you are just getting started with your public speaking, this book will give you the ability to do it right from the gate. If you are a more seasoned speaker looking to jump start your speaking gigs, it will definitely give you a few nuggets that you can implement today!