Rethinking Children's Citizenship Hardback
by Tom Cockburn
Part of the Studies in Childhood and Youth series
This book explores the relationship between children and citizenship, analyzing international perspectives on citizenship and human rights and developing new methods for facilitating the recognition of children as participating agents within society.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 262 pages, IX, 262 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/11/2012
- Category: Age groups: children
- ISBN: 9780230271876
- Paperback / softback from £50.59