Green issues have a large impact on how an organization is seen and huge implications for the organization's success, brand values and the sales decisions of consumers towards its products.
This thoroughly updated practical book guides the modern organization on how to channel environmental issues to gain competitive advantage.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, XIII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2006
- Category: International business
- ISBN: 9780230500037
- Paperback / softback from £58.15