Flight 93 : The Story, the Aftermath, and the Legacy of American Courage on 9/11 Paperback / softback
by Tom McMillan
Now in paperback, the most complete account of what actually took place aboard Flight 93 - from its delayed takeoff in Newark to the moment it plunged upside-down at 563 miles per hour into an open field in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania.
Flight 93 provides a riveting and complete narrative of the lead-up, event, and aftermath of the flight, based on interviews, oral histories, personal tours of the crash site and evidence recently made public.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 42 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 07/11/2015
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781493009343
- EPUB from £22.03