Root Beer Advertising and Collectibles Paperback / softback
by Tom Morrison
Here's a big second serving for sassafras softdrink lovers.
Ever since Tom Morrison's first beverage book, Root Beer Advertising and Collectibles, was published, a second edition about this popular pop was inevitable.
More than 650 photographs of root beer bottles, cans, dispensers, mugs, signs and emblems, and more are depicted in this volume, which was made possible by the groupings of some of the largest root beer collections in America.
Root beer tidbits, recipes, lists of clubs and newsletters, and a guide to the brand names also make this book a valuable guide for those who want to know more about these popular collectibles.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 368 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780887404214
- Paperback / softback from £20.39