Research and Statistics for Social Workers Paperback / softback
Using real social work examples written specifically to ally student fears Research and Statistics for Social Workers brings research and statistics together bridging the gap to practice.
This book covers - conceptualization, ethics, cultural competence, design, qualitative research, individual and program evaluation as well as nonparametric and parametric statistical tests.
The tests are explained narratively, mathematically as well as with a comprehensive step-by-step, fully illustrated SPSS computer analysis of social work data.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 630 pages, 349 Line drawings, black and white; 242 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/01/2019
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9781138191037