Debates in Criminal Justice : Key Themes and Issues Paperback / softback
This innovative new book recognises that, while criminal justice studies is a core component of all criminology/criminal justice undergraduate degrees, it can be a confusing, overwhelming and a relatively dry topic despite its importance.
Taking an original approach, this book sets out a series of ten key dilemmas - presented as debates - designed to provide students with a clear framework within which to develop their knowledge and analysis in a way that is both effective and an enjoyable learning experience.
It is also designed for use by lecturers, who can structure a core unit of their courses around it. Debates in Criminal Justice provides a new and dynamic framework for learning, making considerable use of the other already available academic key texts, press articles, web sources and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 6 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/09/2011
- Category: Crime & criminology
- ISBN: 9780415445917