Economics of Institutional Change : Central and Eastern Europe Revisited Hardback
Part of the Studies in Economic Transition series
This book, a second edition, has been significantly expanded and updated.
It revisits the process of institutional change: its characteristics, determinants and implications for economic performance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 306 pages, 12 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, biography
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/08/2010
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230242623
- PDF from £71.40
- Hardback from £89.09
- EPUB from £82.62
- Paperback / softback from £95.35