Climate Change Mitigation and Development Cooperation Paperback / softback
Edited by Tomoyo Toyota, Ryo Fujikura
Part of the Earthscan Climate series
This is a companion book to Earthscan's 2010 book Climate Change Adaptation and International Development.
This book consists of summarised case studies looking at climate change mitigation specifically in Asia, the region producing the most greenhouse gas emissions.
It examines international development from the perspective of climate change mitigation and looks at how international communities and donors support developing nations by funding, technical assistance and capacity building.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 42 Line drawings, black and white; 62 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/03/2012
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780415508650