Chinese Tea Paperback / softback
by Tong Liu
Part of the Introductions to Chinese Culture series
China is world renowned as the homeland of tea planting, production and drinking.
In this illustrated introduction Liu Tong provides a fascinating insight into the ancient culture of Chinese tea, the trade, tradition, literature, philosophy and ceremony associated with tea in China and its popularisation around the world.
Chinese Tea will appeal to all those with an interest in Chinese history and culture, and will be thought-provoking reading for the many tea drinkers found throughout the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 166 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 09/03/2012
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780521186803