Charting Transformation Through Security : Contemporary EU-Africa Relations Hardback
Part of the New Security Challenges series
This book analyses security cooperation in the domain of inter-regionalism, addressing the emergence of the African Union as a regional actor and its impact on EU-Africa relations.
It explores the transformative potential of security cooperation for equality, partnership and local ownership in EU-Africa relations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XII, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2013
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230363908
- Paperback / softback from £49.85