Understanding Employment Relations Paperback / softback
This is the ideal resource for students who need to gain a thorough understanding of contemporary issues and the practical skills needed for the workplace. Tony Dundon and Derek Rollinson clearly guide readers through the multitude of factors - economic, social, psychological and legal - that shape contemporary employment relations and management practice.
Their student-friendly approach provides exercises, case studies and reflective questions - plus a wealth of additional resources online - designed to help readers think critically and apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 424 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/02/2011
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9780077127411