Pathways from Preferential Trade : The Politics of Trade Adjustment in Africa, the Caribbean and Pacific Hardback
by Tony Heron
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Tony Heron examines recent global policy responses to the erosion of non-reciprocal tariff and quota preferences caused trade liberalizing by focusing on a sample of small, middle income countries which have historically enjoyed favourable access to OECD markets.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 162 pages, XII, 162 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2013
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137307910
- Paperback / softback from £54.09