Chinese Village, Global Market : New Collectives and Rural Development Hardback
by Tony Saich, Biliang Hu
Part of the China in Transformation series
The story of one village, Yantian, and its remarkable economic and social transformation, this book shows how outcomes are shaped by a number of factors such as path dependence, social structures, economic resources and local entrepreneurship.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, XVII, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/10/2012
- Category: Economics of industrial organisation
- ISBN: 9781137035141
- Paperback / softback from £50.59