Topics in Algebraic and Noncommutative Geometry : Proceedings in Memory of Ruth Michler Paperback / softback
Part of the Contemporary Mathematics series
This book presents the proceedings of two conferences, Resolution des singularites et geometrie non commutative and the Annapolis Algebraic Geometry Conference.
Research articles in the volume cover various topics of algebraic geometry, including the theory of Jacobians, singularities, applications to cryptography, and more.
The book is suitable for graduate students and research mathematicians interested in algebraic geometry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Illustrations, 1 port.
- Publisher: American Mathematical Society
- Publication Date: 15/05/2003
- Category: Algebraic geometry
- ISBN: 9780821832097