Manifolds, Sheaves, and Cohomology Paperback / softback
Part of the Springer Studium Mathematik - Master series
This book explains techniques that are essential in almost all branches of modern geometry such as algebraic geometry, complex geometry, or non-archimedian geometry.
It uses the most accessible case, real and complex manifolds, as a model.
The author especially emphasizes the difference between local and global questions. Cohomology theory of sheaves is introduced and its usage is illustrated by many examples.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 354 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 354 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Publication Date: 26/07/2016
- Category: Groups & group theory
- ISBN: 9783658106324
- PDF from £46.75