A Critical Pedagogy of Embodied Education : Learning to Become an Activist Hardback
by Tracey Ollis
Part of the Postcolonial Studies in Education series
Explores the differences and similarities between two groups: lifelong activists who have been engaged in campaigns and socials movements over many years and circumstantial activists, those protestors who come to activism due to a series of life circumstances.
Outlines the pedagogy of activism and the process of learning to become an activist.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XIX, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230340510
- Paperback / softback from £56.15