Best Easy Day Hikes Lake Tahoe Paperback / softback
Part of the Best Easy Day Hikes Series series
Best Easy Day Hikes Lake Tahoe includes concise descriptions and detailed maps of 27 of the premier easy day hikes in northern California's most popular recreational destination.
The hikes circle the lake, from the west shore to the east; from the slopes below Mount Rose to South Lake Tahoe.
Whether you want spectacular Tahoe views, secluded rambles, alpine tarns, or journeys through historic resorts, you'll find them in this guide.
Discover the Tahoe basin's natural wonders by dropping into Skunk Harbor, cruising to Galena Falls, climbing along the storied Tahoe Rim and Pacific Crest Trails, and catching your breath in secluded mountain meadows.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 28 maps
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/03/2015
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9780762796878
- Paperback / softback from £7.05
- EPUB from £7.63
- Mixed media product from £12.39