Project Management Toolkit: The Basics for Project Success : Expert Skills for Success in Engineering, Technical, Process Industry and Corporate Projects Paperback / softback
This book provides you with the tools required to approach and manage projects.
These effective skills will impact positively on the success of both the projects you are involved with and of your organization.
Project Management Toolkit introduces the whole project life-cycle.
It is the first of four project management titles that separately build skills in critical PM areas and together provide a powerful project management resource.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 300 pages, Illustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 17/05/2007
- Category: Project management
- ISBN: 9780750684408