Epistemology and Methodology in Ethics Paperback / softback
Part of the Elements in Ethics series
This Element introduces several prominent themes in contemporary work on the epistemology and methodology of ethics.
Topics addressed include skeptical challenges in ethics, epistemic arguments in metaethics, what (if anything) is epistemically distinctive of the ethical.
Also considered are methodological questions in ethics, including questions about which ethical concepts we should investigate, and what our goals should be in ethical inquiry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 75 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 11/06/2020
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9781108713405