Integration and Peace in East Africa : A History of the Oromo Nation Hardback
by Tsega Etefa
This book analyzes the development of indigenous religious, commercial, and political institutions among the Oromo mainly during the relatively peaceful two centuries in its history, from 1704 to 1882.
The largest ethnic group in East Africa, the Oromo promoted peace, cultural assimilation, and ethnic integration.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XXI, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/03/2012
- Category: African history
- ISBN: 9780230117747
- Paperback / softback from £52.99