PLAB Paperback / softback
PLAB part 1 exam is now multiple choice, picture and clinical problem solving questions to extended matching questions.
The General Medical Council (GMC) frequently reviews the way in which it examines the overseas doctors in the PLAB process, and now 30 per cent of the papers are composed of single best answer (SBA) questions.
This book is written with this in mind, and contains 350 SBA practice questions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Illustrations (some col.)
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 16/04/2007
- Category: Examinations & assessment
- ISBN: 9788180618178