Sustainable Biofloc Systems for Marine Shrimp Paperback / softback
Sustainable Biofloc Systems for Marine Shrimp describes the biofloc-dominated aquaculture systems developed over 20 years of research at Texas A&M AgriLife Research Mariculture Laboratory for the nursery and grow-out production of the Pacific White Shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei.
The book is useful for all stakeholders, with special attention given to entrepreneurs interested in building a pilot biofloc-dominated system.
In addition to the content of its 15 chapters that cover topics on design, operation and economic analysis, the book includes appendices that expand on relevant topics, links to Excel sheets that assist in calculations, and video links that illustrate important operations tasks.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 463 pages, Approx. 188 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 25/07/2019
- Category: Food & beverage technology
- ISBN: 9780128180402