The Women's Guide to Triathlon Paperback / softback
Authored by the US national governing body of the sport, USA Triathlon, this landmark resource features expert instruction and personal insights from 20 of the world's top female coaches and athletes.
With the latest research, proven techniques, and expert advice, this authoritative guide addresses the unique demands of today's female triathletes.
It contains the most effective strategies for training and competing, including avoiding and overcoming common injuries and balancing the constant demands of triathlon, family and work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 25 illustrations and 115 photographs
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 12/06/2015
- Category: Multidiscipline sports
- ISBN: 9781450481151