Multidimensional Poverty Measurement : Concepts and Applications Hardback
by Udaya Wagle
Part of the Economic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being series
Multidimensional approaches have increasingly been used to understand poverty, but have yet to be fully operationalized.
This methodical and important book uses factor analysis and structural equations modelling to develop a multidimensional framework that integrates capability and social inclusion as additional poverty indicators.
The empirical relevance of this methodological contribution is demonstrated through in-depth case studies of the United States and Nepal.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, 22 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 220 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 24/07/2008
- Category: Poverty & unemployment
- ISBN: 9780387758749
- PDF from £110.08
- Paperback / softback from £112.29