All Above Board : Creating the Ideal Corporate Board Hardback
by Ulf Lindgren
Based on unique access interviews with leading chairmen and senior executives, All Above Board examines the key functions of the ideal 21st century board, how and why badly led boards fail, and what changes can be made to improve board behavior and efficiency for best practice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 173 pages, XIV, 173 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/07/2013
- Category: Boards & directors: role & responsibilities
- ISBN: 9781137264251
- Paperback / softback from £23.25