Biographical Theatre : Re-presenting Real People? Hardback
Marilyn Monroe, Vincent van Gogh or the victims of rendition flights - the number and variety of historical and contemporary figures represented on British stages is amazing.
This book develops a new theoretical framework for the representation of real life figures on stage and examines different ways in which they can be included in performances.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 209 pages, IX, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/05/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230252776
- Paperback / softback from £49.05