Preventing Youth Violence : Rethinking the Role of Gender and Schools Hardback
by V. Sundaram
Young people explain, excuse and justify violence in a range of situations and view violence prevention as a difficult, if not impossible, endeavour.
But how do young people form these views, and how can this knowledge be used by schools to reduce youth violence?
This book explores these questions in a study with British teenagers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 129 pages, X, 129 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/05/2014
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9781137365682
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £37.39