Higher Education, Policy, and the Global Competition Phenomenon Paperback / softback
Edited by Val D. Rust, Laura M. Portnoi, Sylvia S. Bagley
Part of the International and Development Education series
This book inquires about the processes through which different higher education systems have determined national higher education policies related to competitiveness, as well as the strategies they have adopted to enhance their global competitiveness.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 266 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 266 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2013
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9781137366559