Writing Dancing Together Hardback
With a political agenda foregrounding collaborative practice to promote ethical relations, these individually and joint written essays and interviews discuss dances often with visual art, theatre, film and music, drawing on continental philosophy to explore notions of space, time, identity, sensation, memory and ethics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 244 pages, 14 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 244 p. 14 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/04/2009
- Category: Acting techniques
- ISBN: 9780230535640
- Paperback / softback from £42.69