Redesigning Professional Education Doctorates : Applications of Critical Friendship Theory to the EdD Hardback
This volume demonstrates that Critical Friendship Theory can help distinguish education doctorate (EdD) programs from research doctorates (education PhDs).
Drawing on multiple, detailed case studies of CFT implementation at universities, it covers curriculum and implementation, online and in-person education, challenges, and strategies for success.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 227 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/12/2013
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781137360939
- PDF from £52.69
- Paperback / softback from £51.39